Monday, January 26, 2009

I0126-Audios


From Mark:
Brothers, if you would, please listen to this bio on John Calvin. It's presented by John Piper. Many of you have probably heard it before as I have too, but I just listened to it again, and let me say it never grows old! Some of us are reading the Institutes right now so this should be especially meaningful. As you listen, be mindful of how Piper unfolds the overarching pursuit of God's glory in Calvin's ministry. Listen to the emphasis that Calvin put upon preaching to the Glory of God! mark

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since Mark is recommending Audios, Here is another one that I really liked on "The Calvin I never Knew." The speaker accesses and relates a tremendous wealth of information from the correspondance of John Calvin to various missionaries, even describes two who were sent to Brazil.

http://theologica.blogspot.com/2008/02/calvin-i-never-knew.html

No comments: